Marketers in the financial arena use content marketing
Out of these, 25% consider themselves to be effective
Financial Marketeers think that Content Marketing is effective for their Organization
- What is content? And what does ‘content marketing’ mean to your brand
- Who is your brand’s audience?
- How can content fulfil your marketing goals.
- How can content be sourced, managed, created and merged into other businesses
- How will you measure your content marketing efforts?
Apart from addressing these questions, it is also very important to build a business case for investment. This will not only help in getting budget for marketing goals, but will also gain buy-in from other departments across the organization.
- Set your core goals and objectives, and conduct a competitor analysis of direct and indirect competitors
- Identify your audience and segment your target groups
- Set up a content calendar in place.
- Decide on the most appropriate content types.
- Build your content hub, as this helps you to figure out where your content is going.
- Create and push content depending upon the various stages of the customer journey,
Some popular types of content for financial services include:
Written Articles and Blogs
Tools and Calculators
Guides and E-books
Infographics and Visuals
So, with the right content strategy in place, you will be able to offer a unique approach to providing information and drawing in customers