We are hiring a Sales Manager to join us at WittyPen to help us grow the business. We're accepting applications for 2 weeks until October 20th, 2020.
WittyPen is a content creation platform and we work with companies like Swiggy, Coverfox, Freshworks and many others to help them create content for their content marketing initiatives. The content is created through our pool of 900+ writers vetted out of 10k+ applicants.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
- A skilled, enterprise logo, VP+ level hunter
- 1+ years of direct to brand, content marketing (SaaS preferred) sales
- Proven track record of exceeding targets by running a consultative sales process with large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience selling content programs with a consultative approach
- Thrived and demonstrated flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of content marketing and/or the value delivered by MarTech solutions
- Enjoys contributing to company culture that celebrates performance, diversity and the participation of all employees
- Effectively engages with new prospects and wins deals by using a consultative, value oriented approach that resonates with high level decision makers
- They seek first to understand, ask probing questions, heavily research the prospect business before engaging
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen by effectively discussing the business needs of prospects to align WittyPen fit before presenting value
- Loves the hunt of prospecting and wants to scale their pipeline beyond Lead Gen team contribution in order to exceed target
- Drives the entire sales process from prospecting through opportunity development and deal closure, to post-sale kickoff with Account Executive
- Is passionate about content marketing and MarTech solutions, thus endearing them to prospects as a trusted resource
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where they can share feedback from the field to help shape the evolution of our product and service offerings
Pay and benefits
This is a completely remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position and you can choose your own work hours. All we ask is for you to be available when there are team activities, which are usually scheduled on Wednesdays every week.
The salary for this position is between ₹240,000 - ₹420,000 INR (per annum in hand) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don't believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don't track work hours either. What we only expect is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Please note that we are accepting applications only till October 25th (11 PM) IST. We expect to take 4-5 days to review all the applications. During this time you will hear back from us regarding your application.
If you are selected, you will be advanced to some interviews with your future colleagues. By end of October, we will select the final candidate. From November 1st you can expect to join WittyPen.
How to apply
To apply, you have to fill up a simple form in the link. Note that this is the only way we accept applications for any role.
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you've seen our work and like what we do. Do write about your past experimentations in sales or marketing.
Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don't know something. If you write things like "I will do anything to make your company a big success", you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past, we're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Write whatever you put together in the "Questionnaire" field when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!