We’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Associate at WittyPen.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who can help us build a large pool of writers and also help us spot our next colleagues at WittyPen.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
6 years, 1000+ customers, 20,000+ writers, all of this with a lean team that puts the best step forward. Over all these years we have put in efforts to find right teammates who help us build a great work culture and our writer talent pool that helps our customers grow. We need someone to continue and scale our talent acquisition process at WittyPen.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
- Helping recruit our inhouse team on case case to basis
- Drive campaigns and build a pool of talented freelance writers
- Drive initiatives to improve engagement of freelance writers
- Host and manage offline events as per the growth plans
- Your role would be focused on driving acquisition and improving engagement, it is not an usual HR role
- An MBA in HR helps you understand the basics of hiring, operations, and building a great work culture
- Previous experience in recruiting, community management, HR operations will be a plus
- We are a content company so strong written communication skills are a plus
- You should be able to take ownership of tasks and figure your way to getting results. We do help you with goals and direction, but you would expected to be meticulous with your efforts.
- Knowledge of marketing will help you win faster, because if you can market well, you will be able to attract talent faster, also drive engagement initiatives to retain better.
Pay and benefits
This is a full-time position and working hours include any 8 hours between 10AM to 8PM.
The salary for this position is between ₹320,000 — ₹450,000 per annum based on experience and expertise. We will also arrange necessary equipment, if needed.
As a core role, you will be expected to work with multiple teams and the leadership. Though this is a remote-first opening, we want you to work from our office if you are based out of Pune or ready to move. Working from the office will be better for growth.
We are planning to onboard immediately but the hiring cycle will be open till 30th August, 2022. During this time you will hear back from us and there will be 2-3 rounds of interview on Google Hangouts/Zoom. You will also go through a test to vet your marketing and English language skills.
How to apply
To apply, you will have to fill up the form. Note that this is the only way we are accepting applications for this role.
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you've seen our work and like what we do. Do write about your past experience in finance. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don't know something. If you write things like "I will do anything to make your company a big success", you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past, we're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Write whatever you put together in the "Your Application" field when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!